Peter Mericka – Lawyer and Real Estate Consumer Advocate
I am aware that readers will want to know how I am qualified to identify corruption, criticise the conduct of various parties and identify flaws in the investigative procedures employed by those whose role it is to prevent, confront and corruption in its various manifestations.
This section provides details of my knowledge and experience in areas of criminal law, forensic investigation, internal investigation and ethics, property law and the real estate industry. My expertise in forensic investigation and the investigation of complaints against police has also been recognised by way of commendations, details of which are also provided via the links below.
- Lawyer & Whistleblower
- Professional investigator – Senior Detective
- Advisor – Discipline Advisory Unit – Internal Investigations Department
- Police Prosecutor – Prosecutions Department
- Policy Advisor – Policy Division – Research & Development Department
- General Policing – General Duties Constable, Senior Constable and Sergeant
At various times during my police career I received commendations of various kinds, usually verbal but sometimes in writing. While I have received numerous verbal commendations (some involving a formal “appearance” before an officer at District... View Article